Thursday 18 November 2010

Furry Bear to the rescue


Meet furry bear. Not all my coats have names but furry bear is so special it deserves one. I always know its winter when this coat comes out to play. The weather this week has been dismal - the solution is to take furry bear out of the closet and make me happy, snuggly and warm. 

There is a massive vintage fur craze around at the moment - seems to be mostly in Manchester - I do get quite odd looks around Blackpool but hey, they still wear shell suits..... 

I love the style of this coat as its longer than most - I had a cropped one but still got cold so when I discovered this beauty in Oxfam for £4.99 I knew it had to be mine. I'm still hunting for the perfect leopard print fur coat - one day I will find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment