Tuesday 19 April 2011

Carboot Shopping Begins Again!

It's been ages since I've been to the Car Boot Sales. They run all through the winter near me, but generally the mix of sellers is so much better when you get a bit of sunshine. So after a winter of lazy Sundays we set out refreshed a car boot sale on Sunday.

I was mainly looking for re-sale goods for the shop - things like scarves, handbags and nice belts. But lately I've also been doing some nice re-worked pieces in the shop so I was also on the hunt for long skirts and mens shirts and I had a very successful day.

But even better I got a great new jacket for me! An absolute steal at £2, I've washed and dried it already and it's got it's first wearing today. Floaty printed viscose with floral and fruit print, it's oversize and slightly quilted - perfect for that 70's look that Topshop are making the most of at the moment.




And here's what Topshop have to offer along the same lines ...







I know which I prefer - mine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment