Tuesday 16 August 2011

So why so quiet?

If anyone's checked in here recently you might have wondered what's been going on - I've not posted for ages! Well here's a brief update......

1. I've been ill again :( the dreaded sinus infection has returned with a vengence! Cue anti-biotics and steroids.....

2. I joined Google+ and promptly deleted all my pictures off this blog and Me&Yu's blog (by mistake in one click of a button) so I've been spending time manually re-inputting each photographs (oh happy days)

3. I fell a little bit in love with Tumblr - and made a new Fashion Womble there!!! I love that you can make a post so easily - it's more photography based and you don't need to scour through pages and pages  - you can be inspired in instant. A photograph tells a thousand words......

Now I'm not saying that I'm leaving Blogger forever - just my posts will be more infrequent..... here's some pics of things I made recently that have appeared on my Tumblr recently. I'm wearing these together today!!!








1 comment:

  1. When I read your posts my eyes glaze with love and fire the echos from ancient fairy ghosts sing beautiful music the walls turn pink and baby blue the ground trembles as stars dance across a galaxy of groovy vibes keep posting baby! X Mercury Moonshine Dutchess

    ReplyDelete