Thursday 31 March 2011

At home....


As I mentioned, the start of this year has all about saving not spending and it's slowly but surely starting to pay off - I will soon have enough money to pay for the much needed roof repairs at my little house....A typical ageing terrace it was built in 1895 and is well in need of a little tlc. I put some new windows in a couple of years ago and now it's time to address the main issue of the roof / damp before I can do any more decorating. 

I love that in this picture you can see one of the cats staring out from an upstairs window!

It's definitely getting to that time of the year to start 'doing things' and we couldn't wait to get outside into a bit of sunshine with a trip to the beach down the road - armed with an iphone and a Hipstamatic camera app....














Then we came home to hang out with the cats, and drink tea from vintage china and play with the cats - I love Sundays!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment