Tuesday 22 February 2011

This is what has been keeping me busy.....

3 Hares T-Shirt - £15
3 Hares Vest - £15

Foreverland Sweatshirt - £29
Foreverland T-Shirt - £15

Foreverland Vest - £15

Hare T-Shirt - £15

Hare Vest - £15
Wise Owl T-Shirt - £15

Lots of lovely hand-drawn and hand-printed designs - they are all part of the Foreverland mini-collection, featuring animals and fairytales. As usual they are available in a variety of colours and finishes - all available in online at www.meandyu.com

Gordon also made a great video of the Foreverland design - have a look here:



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE Hares! So, I'm in love with those shirts! I have a thing for 'moon gazing' hare art. Tom also bought me a leaping hare card some months ago and it was straight up on my wall.
    Great work, guys! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love this range - it's all animals and mysticism but with a little humourous edge like the sly Withnail and I quote. It's been great when people have come in the shop and just 'got it' and spent ages explaining it to people who have never seen the film.

    ReplyDelete